Rabu, 22 April 2009

bff

saviour

you're all my sunshines
when i'm staring at the balcony
i look your eyes deeply
don't care who calls behind my back
so this is your surrender?
i'm really appreciating
i really am

don't you know
on my whole life
that i've been waiting?
could you be the one i want?
let see it later

let the blanket you gave embraces me
and i'm going to feel
how warm it is
forgive all my mischief
because those aren't really serious
and this time

good bye.
or see you later exactly.
face the future with your whole power
you don't have to be scared of it.
it's just a life you know
a perishable life.

will it be everlasting?
i hope so.
but God decide all of it
we just have to challenge it
take it easy
and throw it away if you dislike

whatever they say
reach all you want to
to get the best
or the worst

if you have done anything great
tell me and share it with me
and don't forget to engrave my name
on your deepest heart

once again,
see you later on the bright future.

(i'm not a copycat really. this is all from my heart)

2 komentar:

bang ai mengatakan...

cie intha , jago deh inggris nya

Rieri mengatakan...

inta i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :'(